Wednesday, November 26, 2014

This Neck Exercise Works Wonders for Upper Back Pain and Stiffness

I found this helpful exercise video by chiropractor Dr. Paula Moore of PostureVideos.com at Erin Elizabeth's Health Nut News blog. I have been doing the exercise demonstrated here daily for the past week, and have noticed major improvement with some upper back tightness around the first through third thoracic vertebrae. Maybe the fact that I had only been having that pain for a few months, contributed to this exercise clearing up the tension so quickly, which was after only three days. The exercise itself takes less than 5 minutes a day. After the first day of trying it, I did a few neck rotations and experiences around 10 neck or back pops through out the day. The second day, I felt stiffness like my spine had been replaced with a rod. It felt strange but not painful. The third day, my neck and upper back just felt loose, more relaxed, and more mobile.

No comments: